Free Guide to Remodeling A Fixer Upper
We are dedicated to educating our clients and have developed this Free Guide to Remodeling A Fixer Upper filled with great resources and information to help you make more informed decisions. To download your free guide, simply fill out the form below and your free guide will be shown on the next page.
Transform an older home with this free guide!
Everything You Need to Know Before Renovating an Older Home
The concept of buying an older property and renovating it is an exciting concept. After all, sometimes you can find an older home, at a reduced market price, and gain equity by renovating an older house vs. buying a new home. While Fixer Uppers are the rave on HGTV, there is much more involved in the process of renovating an older home! This free guide will help you prepare for different scenarios and ensure that you have a contractor on-board that can meet your expectations.
Many older homes have architectural elements that provide character while still allowing you to tailor the new space to meet your specific needs. Download Parker’s Free Guide to Renovating an Older Home and you’ll learn about some of the basic considerations, common challenges, and best ways to manage your budget throughout the process.
Whether you want to renovate a property into a dream home or create a real estate investment that will provide long term rental income, this Free Guide gives you 7 Major Areas you must consider including:
- Financing Options
- Return on Investment Considerations
- How Value Engineering Can Help
- Age & Condition of Existing Home
- Design Elements
- Living Through A Remodeling Project
- Clean Remodeling Technology
In this Free Guide, we’ll also provide you in-depth and behind-the-scenes knowledge on:
- The important cost difference between bidding a project and using the Design Build Remodel process.
- How a home renovation can potentially build instant equity and home appreciation.
- Why ‘planning’ a project is just as important as ‘building’ a project.
- Best ways to keep your on-budget and on-time!
Parker Design Build has been serving the Baltimore Maryland metropolitan area for over 15 years.